Friday, November 14, 2014

Back to Sewing and a Side of Cuteness

I finally took some time to get some sewing in this month.  Life as a mom of  3 and wife to a full time mechanical engineer college student and helper on my parents ranch keeps life crazy.  But then who doesn't have a crazy life.  My wonderful husband designed some fantastic shelves for my sewing area to help me get organized, and after stocking the shelves he made I realized I need many more. Or maybe I should get through some of my fabric stash, but what fun is that ;)


My mom asked me to sew a knit jacket for her trip down south, I was happy to do it.  The pattern is a Burda Style 7167.  I was happy with how the pattern went together and the fabric is so gorgeous and soft.  The pictures don't do it justice, its more vibrant in person.


And just for a cuteness factor, here is my doggie Ziva and kitty Velcro snuggling on my chair next to the heater while I sewed.


No comments: