Sunday, March 22, 2015

Now Available Cloudsplitter Bags NEW Pandora Hipster

I am excited to announce that I was part of the testing for Cloudsplitter Bags NEW Pandora Hipster. Really the pattern was practically perfect at the beginning of testing.  I have been looking for a great pattern for a similar bag for a while now.  I don't have to look any farther and either do you.

While this cross body bag is designed for an intermediate seamstress it goes together well.The directions are great and has just enough pictures to show the steps without having to print way too many.  I would say some of the seams are thick so be prepared to go slow, but that is about the only suggestion I would make.

This bag has a great front zipper pocket, just the right size for keeping keys and other items handy and accessible. There are plenty more pockets on the inside including, pleated, zippered and slip pockets. The Pandora Hipster has great potential for gorgeous fabric combinations.

The bag is approximately 12" tall x 10.5"wide x 3.5" deep.

I originally intended to keep this bag for myself but my almost teen daughter stole it until I can make her another bag.  And anything that pleases a teen must be great, right? Here are some more photos so you can be inspired to make your own.  













No comments: