Friday, July 31, 2015

Greenstyle Creations Lacy Slope Tank, Selfish Sewing

I scored some great clearance knit fabric at Joann's Fabrics and I knew immediately what pattern I would use.  The Lacy Slope tank.  I have tried the pattern before but didn't use my bust measurement....and it was too big. Lesson learned!  So this time I actually used my bust measurement.  It is such an easy pattern to whip up.  The armholes were still a bit big so I just took it in a little under the armpits. The fit is good, maybe a little snug for my liking, mostly because I am very self conscious. I love the style of the top, it also has a longer length option as well!  The best compliment of the day was when my husband asked me if I bought a new shirt.  I said no, I sewed it.  He responded "I can't tell the difference between the store bought and your sewing anymore." Yay!  Anyhow here are some quick pics my daughter took.  If you are in the market for tank top patterns, Greenstyle Creations has a few :)
Isn't the fabric pretty?


1 comment:

Benny said...

Such as it's replica watches sale the actual Cape Horn, the brand new Rado HyperChrome 1616 is available in the obvious cushion-shaped situation however offers upped the actual size tag heuer replica sale 10mm as well as functions overhead protectors to include a good atmosphere associated with increased solidity towards the cartier replica sale. The initial artificial Hesalite very since the call may be changed along with sapphire very whilst nevertheless rolex replica uk the actual somewhat domed form consistent with the actual classic nature of the design. The actual call is actually trustworthy towards the unique rolex replica having a appear which can't conceal age it's conceiving. The actual fingers and also the yellow-colored golden-colored faceted rolex replica uk, combined with the min's as well as mere seconds monitors, tend to be a lot an item from the earlier 1970s when this particular had been one minute repeater tag heuer replica uk carillon, it might perform the actual starting pubs of the Brought Zeppelin tune. This is actually the just rolex replica uk you are able to key in in order to earn. Discover the giveaway publish as well as adhere to directions in order to key in. And when a person don't earn, absolutely no biggie, take a look at Nezumi Galleries upon Kickstarter for that Voiture Sept fourteenth as well as assist account how you can exactly what seems would have been a good traditional chronograph.