Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I love Fabric Design


I am so very excited to say that I have officially designed my first fabric.  Not the copy and paste and call it fabric, actually manipulating adobe cs4 illustrator and designing and with coordinating fabric and different colors.  I love love love how it turned out.  I used it for a project for my graphic design class and also entered it in the spoonflower toile de jouy contest.  It will be for sale as soon as I get the proof from spoonflower to make sure that it has printed the way I think it will.  I have to say that I really love designing fabric....I think it may be my true calling, lol.  I guess it is fitting for a fabric addict though.  I hope to have more to come soon, but I guess I can't be glued to the computer 24/7.  I still have many sewing projects I want to work on as well.  My darling husband bought me several sewing books for Christmas and I am dying to try out all the fun projects. I am very happy at this new chapter in my life, now I just need to write the book;-) Have a great 2010 everyone!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: