Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My fabric is For Sale

My fabric is now officially for sale at spoonflower! Yay!  I am so excited about this if you couldn't tell.  Right now it is just the Red colorway of the sewing toile,waterlily and the wishing-star fabric that is for sale.  A couple of announcements.  I entered my sewing toile in the spoonflower fabric of the week contest this week, so be watching for voting details.  Then the wishing star fabric is one I designed in honor of Ethan Williams who is a little boy with Diffuse Pontine Glioma, an inoperable brain tumor.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ethanmaxwilliams The proceeds from all the sales of this fabric will be donated to St Jude Childrens Research Center. I am hoping to be able to add more designs or colorways to this collection as well. It is one thing I can do to help find a cure. Purchases larger than the swatch size gives me a percentage of profit.  If you know a fabric lover send them to visit my fabric! I also am going to have a giveaway in the works.  Follow my blog now and stay tuned for Details!

No comments: