Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Curvy Purse" by "The Crochet Diva"

Yesterday I wanted to work on something for myself.  I have been dying to make a purse out of my sewing toile fabric so that is what I did.  I got a great deal for valentines day from "The Crochet Diva" on Etsy and used her pattern for the Curvy Purse.  Small and simple.  I love the result and the pattern was very easy to follow and create. This is one I can take minimal items with me, like when I go to Las Vegas next month.  The straps are removable via some darling toggle clasps if I want to just use it as a clutch. Of course its my fabric so that makes it perfect;-)  I am also trying to get some quilting done and finish up some items for the stash game.  The hustle and bustle around here never seems to end.  Onto the photos!!! And yes some sunshine finally!
Here is the link to my fabric on Spoonflower!
 http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/138108

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: