Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sweetheart Top and Wrapping up the Baby Sale

It has been a busy few weeks for me.  Although not a lot of sewing going on I did manage to turn out a few items for the "what more could a baby want" sale with the sewing mama's etsy team.  I still have a darling little baby dress and some burp cloths available and the sale is good through March 12th.  Stop by and take a look.
www.etsysewingmamas.blogspot.com 
or search babysale on etsy.
I also made another Jalie Sweetheart top for a friend of mine.  I used the D&G (david and goliath) jersey knit fabric in the "one tough cookie" pattern.  I really love how this turned out!  I hope she does too.  Here are a few pics for your enjoyment.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Jalie top....matter of fact, I really love Jalie patterns and feel I must go shopping again sometime soon, LOL!

Nice stuff, Christine!