Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tis the season to be busy, fa la la la la la la la la


Lots of projects going on, aprons galore, shirts, pajamas, outfits, and lots of gifties for my kiddos and hubby. I am starting to feel burn out though. I love the sewing, but sometimes its so hard when the dogs and kids and hubby need me.  I need to be locked in a sound proof room with my sewing machine;-)  I have come up with a few new patterns that I need to get put together and on the market as well, including an apron, potholder with finger protectors, unpaper towel holder and basket.  Someday.  I have so many many ideas going through my head its impossible to stay focused most of the time.  But I have to remind myself one thing at a time.  I also need to get back to my classes.  I have had a lot of fun playing around with the adobe illustrator cs4 though.  Make pattern making much easier as well.  I have sold a few mixer patterns finally which is good.  I am thinking about repricing again though.  Seems like I get a good price and next thing you know I am the most expensive again, go figure.  I look at my tons of shelves of fabric and have visions of sugar plum dancing in my head, lol.  Lot of projects not enough time. Of course we are also reaching the point of holiday parties....these things are time consuming then there are also the gifts...which I end up making 99% of the time... add that to my list would ya?  Plan ahead? Funny!  Ok so everyone hang with me for the next couple month as things are liable to get crazy.  Adding a pic of a tree skirt I finished up. Very pretty green and gold!

No comments: