Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Fairy Petal Dress and Bloomers 3-6 Month Euro size 62

 I couldn't resist making this wonderful little dress.  Although I have no babies to put it on I know that somebody will love the design as well.  It is for sale in my etsy store now. This Moda fabric is one of my favorites and I love how the dress came together with the decorative stitching.  I will certainly make more of this design, although it is very time consuming it is just too adorable to make just one, kinda like potato chips. I will have more baby stuff going to etsy in the next few days as the Sewing Mamas team on Etsy is having a baby event Starting March 5th.  Keep your eyes open for more details. You can find the links to both mine and the teams facebook fan pages in the column to the right, these will be updated as the events progress.
The images are clickable to see a larger version.




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: