Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Fabrics will be available soon

I have been working on filling up my sewing toile collection on spoonflower.  There are some new fun and crazy colors and a couple new coordinate styles as well.  I would love everyone to take a look and let me know what you think.  Just go to my profile www.spoonflower.com/profiles/coveredbydesign and look in my gallery.  I am hoping to have the proofs ordered and the new fabrics for sale within the next couple of weeks.  I have also listed some of the fabrics already available in my etsy shop to get a little more traffic.  I have been working away at getting easter outfits ready for the White House Easter Egg Roll but unfortunately we have all been sick, including me so my sewing has been limited.  Although I am a bit worried as the base has still not given us any more details or information on the easter egg roll.  I will be bummed if it falls through.  I also really need to get Jake's quilt done, on top of other general sewing.  We are still also working away at getting the house ready to sell so when the Air Force makes it's retirement decision for my hubby we can get it right on the market.  I am very ready to be back in Montana with my family.  Recently I have been thinking a lot about the fabric designing and doing some reading, it is a bit depressing.  I love to design the fabric, but it seems if you really want to get somewhere you have to go to a fancy textile design school and frankly I have no desire to move to LA, NYC etc...So for now I will just stick to doing it for myself and the few others who follow my designs.  I am also one outfit away from graduating my dressmaking and design course.  YAY!  Then I need to finish up the graphic design course.  So am I busy?Stressed? Tired?  Yes!  But hey, life could be much worse.  Ok this update was a little spastic but then hey so am I. 

No comments: