Friday, April 16, 2010

New Spoonflower Swatches Are Here!

My new swatches arrived this morning.  Something like 37 swatches.  I was thrilled and took the opportunity to photograph outside in the natural lighting.  I did have issues with my vine coordinates though.  The repeat didn't set up like I was hoping, so I will have to work on that before photographing and posting. They are all available at spoonflower and I will be gradually listing them on etsy as well.  I would love to hear your feedback on my designs, just shoot me an email. Enjoy!
coveredbydesign at hotmail.com


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: