Monday, June 6, 2011

My fabric goes to the LA RAW runway

If you have been following my blog you know that I entered a bikini fabric contest through Fabric on Demand.  I was selected as one of the top finalists and voting went to the public.  This is the nerve wracking point for me.  I wanted so badly to win but didn't want to force my design down peoples throats.  So I shared what I could and left it to fate.  When I opened my email this morning, i was cautious, there it was the email with the winners.  I opened it, and was thrilled to find that I am one of the runner's up.  I won $100 and my fabric will be modeled on on a MilkBaby Bikini during the LA RAW fashion show on June 9th.  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am.  Maybe partly because I am a little in disbelief.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and who supported me in this journey.  I can't wait to see how the fabric looks on a bikini! 
http://www.fabricondemand.com/bikini/custom.html for the full article.

No comments: