Friday, July 31, 2015

Greenstyle Creations Lacy Slope Tank, Selfish Sewing

I scored some great clearance knit fabric at Joann's Fabrics and I knew immediately what pattern I would use.  The Lacy Slope tank.  I have tried the pattern before but didn't use my bust measurement....and it was too big. Lesson learned!  So this time I actually used my bust measurement.  It is such an easy pattern to whip up.  The armholes were still a bit big so I just took it in a little under the armpits. The fit is good, maybe a little snug for my liking, mostly because I am very self conscious. I love the style of the top, it also has a longer length option as well!  The best compliment of the day was when my husband asked me if I bought a new shirt.  I said no, I sewed it.  He responded "I can't tell the difference between the store bought and your sewing anymore." Yay!  Anyhow here are some quick pics my daughter took.  If you are in the market for tank top patterns, Greenstyle Creations has a few :)
Isn't the fabric pretty?


No comments: